Re: Screen Resolution

Hi. I am having the same problem with the same DELL stuff. I have been trying to get an answer for a couple of weeks on how to fix it. I have reinstalled. I am about to try different hardware. Let me know if you hear anything. Thanks.
Bob

Asadullah FAYZi <asadfayzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi;
I have just started instalation of Redhat 9, Howevr i am not able to
change the screen Resolution from 800x600, I tried mony times but didnt
work. after setting the resolution to 1024x768 the system wants me to
logout and restart Xserver.After logging out i see that the sitting is
back to previous value.Actullay i have two questios
1- what does it mean by restarting Xserver?
2-How can I set the resolution to desired values.
i am using Dell branded PC with intel 865 main Board.

Can anyone help me in this regard please,