XFree86 without window manager question

Hello,

I'm using Xfree86 4.3.0 on Knoppix 3.6 and am trying to setup a web kiosk application. I've setup Firefox to launch automatically instead of a window manager so that the browser is the only X application running.

How can I configure firefox to open maximized? I believe this is an X setting, since I cannot find any documentation of this in firefox. In fact, if this were Windows 2000, the solution would involve creating a shortcut and setting the "Start Maximized" field of that shortcut.

Thanks for your help. Please CC me on any responses since I'm not subscribed.

brian