Re: HELP: muti cursors in X Window

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Chaitat Piriyasatit wrote:

> Hi friends.  I am doing a project about X Window.  In this project, I try to create two independent cursors which
> controlled by two mice in one monitor.

   The X-Window system doesn't support more than one cursor.
You can create a sprite with shaped windows that looks like a cursor
and move it around with a special program that tracks movement of
the second mouse and moves the shaped window around, but you'll
never be able to do cursor-like things with it like getting
cursor-related events.

			Mark.