Re: 8 plane PseudoColor Visual support under 24 plane configuration

   This is up to the drivers.  Currently, the only drivers
which support simultaneous 8 and 24 plane rendering are ones
that support HW overlays.  These include drivers for some
Matrox cards, some 3Dlabs cards (I think), and NVIDIA's binary
Linux drivers support them for some of their Quadro line of
cards.

			Mark.