De : xfree86-request@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 26 novembre 2004 15:55
À : noureddine semane
Objet : Welcome to the "XFree86" mailing list

XFree86@xxxxxxxxxxx list. This list is unmoderated and is for
discussions related to configuration, installation and setup problems
with XFree86 regardless of either the hardware or software platform.

A spam and virus filter is used to help minimise how much of that
unwanted stuff gets forwarded to the list, but may still occassionally
fail.  If this possibility is not acceptable to you or your employer,
please unsubscribe.

It is also possible that the automatic filtering will block some valid
messages.  If you think that a posting of yours has been trapped like
this, contact the list administrator.

  xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx

subscription page at:

  http://XFree86.Org/mailman/options/xfree86/semane%40marocmeteo.ma

  XFree86-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  reflex

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your XFree86.Org mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.