TVATOR @ PROBLEM

I have a TVator 2 which is a device that is connected between the video output connector on the computer and the monitor. This gives the user an S-video and a composite video output for projectors or recording on tape. The machine I use is a dual boot running Windows XP PRO and K12LTSP 4.1. In Windows the TVator works fine upto 1024x768 resolution but in the Linux mode It passes video to the monitor but there is no S-video or composite video output at any resolution.

What changes can I make to make the TVator function correctly? Which files would I need to modify and how would I go about modifying them?

Thanks in advance
Pat