Multiple Independent Mice

Hello,

I'm part of a research group in the CS department at the University of
Arizona.  As part of our research project, we need to support multiple,
independent mice.  I have been researching this and am exploring options
with xinput extensions.  Do any of you have any other ideas or have you
seen anything like this implemented already?

If you have any ideas, please reply to this email as I am not subscribed
to this list.

Thank you so much!
--
Marshall McMullen <mcmullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>