newbie: Xclients on Xvesa

Hi,
I am new to X 11. I wanted to know how to implement clients once you
have the Xvesa libraries. I have compiled the Xvesa server with gcc
3.2 and is running fine. Now like X does it need xdm or any windows
manager, .xinitrc. How to start the server up with clients? I am
looking at a minimal system. Right now the size of the system is 10
MB, so that is the scale I am talking about. Sorry if it is already
documented somewhere, only I could not find very much documentation on
Xvesa and how to use it. Please suggest some pointers or notes.
thanks and regards,
Ravi.