RE: need a help.......

I will try but I thought that Linux has the drivers since my server has
been working fine for the past year without me installing third part
drivers or from the manufacturer of the vga card.

 Regards,

Callisto Mupfunye
Technical Manager
Micromart Zimbabwe
Tel: 263-4-744643/587/628/523/530
Fax: 263-4-744653
Mobile: 26391416867
Mobile2: 26391914732
Email 1- callisto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email 2- cmupfunye@xxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is
confidential and/or proprietory and is intended for the sole use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee or the person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee, notify the sender and
delete it immediately. Micromart Zimbabwe accepts no liability
whatsoever for loss or damage resulting from the use of the information
contained in this message.