Re: Catastrophic Upgrade

   You appear to not have correct monitor information in your
/root/XF86Config.new file.  The server appears to think it can
only do one mode:

(II) NV(0): Monitor0: Using default hsync value of 65.74 kHz
(II) NV(0): Monitor0: Using default vrefresh value of 60.00 Hz

  You should add accurate HorizSync and VertRefresh entries
to your Section "Monitor".  From the Montior's EDID information
printed out in the log file I would guess it would be approximately
like follows:

  HorizSync   30 - 64
  VertRefresh 56 - 88

but the actual value should be in the Monitor's owner's manual.

			Mark.