Re: error in xinerama mode ?

   If you leave the font server commented out, but reenable the
server to use true type fonts by adding back the "freetype" module
in the XF86Config, does the crash come back?  I'm guessing this
is either a truetype font rasterizer problem or a font server problem.
You can add the font server's font path (the catalogue in /etc/X11/fs/config)
in the XF86Config if it was just a font server problem, then the server
would see the same fonts as the font server could.

			Mark.