RE: Error

By default, XFree86 fails if it doesn't find a mouse. And it looks like it's not finding a mouse when you start X. I don't know why it suddenly can't find your mouse. Try running the mouseconfig command to configure your mouse.

Prentice

-----Original Message-----
From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mark Timothy Storr
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 4:45 AM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Error

Hi,

I am unable to restart the graphical interface on my machine, up until today it was working fine no problems at all. However upon rebooting today I get the error message showing in the attached file. I don't really wont to update if at all possible as the config was working fine. I suspect my inabliity to get it going again is due to inexpereience rather than any real problem
Any help woudl be gratefully received.

Thanks

Mark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Mark T. Storr
School of Chemistry
University of Reading
PO Box 224
Whiteknights
Reading
Berkshire
RG6 6AD

E-mail: M.T.Storr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 (0)118 3787415

The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this communication that do not relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.