(no subject)

Hi,

Because I kept getting "out of range" for my Benq LCD, I decided to upgrate XFree86 to version 4.4 after reading your post.  However, I still have the same problem.  Looking through the log file, it appears that I need to change my linux to RedHat 9.0.  However, I would like to get your opinions before proceeding.  The following is my machine configuration, and the attached are XF86Cofig file and XFree86.0.log file.

Many thanks.

Stephen

Machine: Intel P4 with chipset 845G
OS: RedHat 8.0

This communication is issued by UBS AG or an affiliate ("UBS") by the
Sales or Trading Department to institutional investors only and is not
research. It is for informational purposes and is not an official
confirmation of terms.  It is not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor is it
a complete statement of the financial products or markets referred to.
Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and may differ
or be contrary to the opinions or recommendations of UBS Investment
Research or the opinions expressed by other business areas or groups
of UBS as a result of using different assumptions and criteria. UBS
may maintain long or short positions in the financial instruments
referred to and may transact in them as principal or agent. Unless
stated specifically otherwise, this is not a recommendation, offer or
solicitation to buy or sell and any prices or quotations contained
herein are indicative only. UBS may provide investment banking and
other services to, and/or its officers/employees may serve as
directors of, the companies referred to in this material. To the
extent permitted by law, UBS does not accept any liability arising
from the use of this communication. For additional information,
please contact your local sales or trading contact.

Copyright 2004 UBS.  All rights reserved.  Intended for recipient
only and not for further distribution without the consent of UBS.