Re: 4 head display

Four port video adapter, Matrox G450 under XFree86-4.3 (Redhat 9) works for
me.

                      "Nathaniel
                      Bevins"                  To:       <Xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <natedogbev@hotma        cc:
                      il.com>                  Subject:   4 head display
                      Sent by:
                      xfree86-admin@xfr
                      ee86.org

                      04/30/2004 12:44
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      xfree86

 Has anyone been successful in getting a four head display working?

I have an Nvidia FX 5700 with dual output and an ATI 9200SE PCI with dual
output. I can get 2 head working with either card, but when I try to use
both cards my box locks up. I have tried upgrading to Xfree86 4.4, but this
does not fix my problem.

Nate