From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Noam Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 2:40 PM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  X server problem.

Hi,

            I have an IBM T30 with an ATI Radeon 7500 video card and I
have been trying to fix my XFree86 configuration file for about a week.

            I have gotten rid of all errors except for one:

            (EE) No devices detected.

            My XFree86 Configuration file shows the following:

            Section "Device"

                        Identifier            "Generic Video Card"

                        BoardName       "ATI Radeon"

                        Driver                "radeon"

                        VideoRam         16384

I know you ask for the whole log file but I have no idea how to get it
from linux into windows.... Sorry.

PLEASE HELP ME.