Re: radeon driver only ever uses clone mode instead of dual head

Gismo/Luca,

Thanks a million! I did never guess that the DRI drivers were that different!
I have a working, dual-head config now after compiling DRI from CVS over my
XFree 4.4 installation!

I just had to tweak the config you sent but that took only 30 minutes.

Thanks again!!!

Frits