Re: triple head multihead

I've done this with three nVidia PCI cards.  It works pretty well except
OpenGL hardware functions only work on one screen.

|         |           rqtqt            |
|         |           <rqtqt@xxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           ack.org>         |
|         |           xfree86-admin@XFr|
|         |           ee86.Org         |
|         |           04/09/2004 12:48 |
|         |           xfree86          |
  |       To:       xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:   triple head multihead                                                              |

grreets im gonna setup a "triple head" x server i was going to get the
matrox parhelia card, but it's not supported , what do you people suggest
for having 3 monitors display one streched desktop , 3 pci cards? give me
some light.
take care =]