Re: Error: "Caught Signal 4. Server aborting"

Can't i solve the problem in any other way? I'm running debian, and there are no packages made until now. and also i'm new to debian so it will be hard for me to get it runnin under debian. don't know how to do it exactly.ok i read the tut about building up xfree86 4.4 from source, but  i'm almost unsure about it.

any other suggestion ? i mean it has to be sth. with kde and xserver together, because it runs with icewm...