Re: Xdm hates my UID

Okay... I feel stupid now...

You were right... this time.  It was a quota thing.  I am not positive if that
was the case the last few times it happened, but I will definitely keep an
eye out for that from now on!

If that is what it has been all along, I will feel quite ashamed!

I will monitor it.

Thank you so much for your help Terry.

Chris