(no subject)

Hello All
After inatalling The new kernel 2.6 I get X error.
Fail to initialize core pointer? I have changed the
Xconfig file around several times with results ranging
from null to disastreous. I have a standard kbd and a
logitech usb trackball using an adapter to the PS2 port.
Also getting some usb errors but I think the pointer is
the fatal one. Does the default configuration really need
two sections for two mice? Some one please have a look at
the following and mabey the attachment and tell me where
I might look to get this fixed (2.6 kernel runs but no GUI)

>From XF86Config

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
# If the normal CorePointer mouse is not a USB mouse then
# this input device can be used in AlwaysCore mode to let you
# also use USB mice at the same time.
        Identifier  "DevInputMice"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"