Nubus av Video Card

Dear XFree86,

? I am using XFree86 v. 4.2.0-6.30e, the version that came on my
install cd of linux.

? I am running Yellow Dog Linux 2.3 with the modified Mach Kernel from
the Nubus Powermac Linux Website.  (http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net/)

? I am running this all on a nubus power macintosh 7100/80 with an av
video card (sometimes known as an HPV card).

? I only have 729 megabytes on my linux partition, so I had to install
a base install of ydl 2.3, and then install X manually.

Okay,
My problem is very unclear to me, because I have been able to get X
running on this machine before.  I have installed ydl 2.3 four times on
this machine, each time I had to erase the entire partition because I
messed things up.  but the first 2 times I had X running.   The first
time it took forever to get running and I am not even sure how I got it
up.  The second time, it worked without any coaxing or poking or
anything, it just worked.   The third time, it would not work, so I
reinstalled ydl 2.3, because it worked so miraculously well the second
time, so I thought installing it again must just work.  But now, the
fourth time around, it is giving me the same errors as the first and
third time, but since I do not know how I fixed it the first time, or
why it worked the second time, I don't know what to do.

I have included the log file and config file as attachments.  I
actually cannot open them on my mac os (8) side, so I am hoping they
will work for you.

Thank you

Renee