Re: Problem getting xfree to work ( on gentoo )

  The GeForceFX 5700 is technically not supported by the "nv" driver
prior to XFree86 4.4.  XFree86 4.3's "nv" driver will try to treat it
as an older card and start up anyhow, but in the case of the
5700, that doesn't work (except for digital flat panels, where it
kindof works).  It's works fine with XFree86 4.4.

			Mark.