Re: Problem reporting on Xserver.

   A long time ago there were bugs in the Cyrix driver that broke
XFree86 configuration.  Your XFree86 version is three years old,
and it looks like the Cyrix driver that you've got is breaking
things.  Your card appears to be one of the S3 savage variety.
If your X-server isn't too old, it might be supported by the
"savage" driver.  You can try specifying Driver "savage" explicitly
in the Section "Device" of the XF86Config file.  XFree86 configuration
might work if you move the cyrix_drv.o out of the
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers directory.  You may need to end up
upgrading your XFree86 if it turns out that the old 4.1.0 that you have
doesn't support your particular S3 card.

			Mark.