Re: Mandrake 10 Install

  Specifically it said:

(==) ServerLayout "layout1"
(**) |-->Screen "screen1" (0)
(**) |   |-->Monitor "monitor1"
(**) |   |-->Device "device1"
(EE) No core pointer device specified
(EE) Unable to determine the screen layout
(EE) Error from xf86HandleConfigFile()

   There's no pointer InputDevice specified.  A good one
looks below, with Input Devices.

(**) |-->Screen "Screen0" (0)
(**) |   |-->Monitor "Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 100e"
(**) |   |-->Device "NVIDIA AGP"
(**) |-->Input Device "Mouse0"
(**) |-->Input Device "Keyboard0"

  Where the layout in the XF86Config looks something like:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "AGP Head"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

  With corresponding Section "InputDevice"s for the Mouse0 and
Keyboard0.  Either the InputDevices are missing from the "SeverLayout"
or the their corresponding Section "InputDevices" for those devices
are missing.  This is a configuration problem.

			Mark.