Re: X client problem

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Manish Lalwani wrote:

>Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:16:37 +0400
>From: Manish Lalwani <manishl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: XFree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: X client problem
>
>Hi,
>

>I have configured everything on Xserver but when I try and connect from
>client to Xserver it gives me error saying
>

>Can't open display: 172.16.1.151:0.0
>

>Can you please help me out with this.
>

>Thanks and Regards,
>

>Manish

Hi               Manish,

All         that       you       need      to       do     is

to      type    "ssh        -X      <remote server IP>"     and

then           just               type               the

name         of                the              client

application,               and           it              will

use           standard           ssh           X11

forwarding.             It                should         just

work.

Hope                 this                      helps.

Take                       care,

T             T                    Y             L