X server crash...Help me...

Hi,
I loaded an ext2 driver for windows XP and i mounted
Red hat linux 9.0 under windows XP in read mode
only.The software mounted it successfully and i could
see the folders.After that ,i booted in linux and
every thing was fine except that i could not get the
GUI of linux and see the error message as attached
with this message.I can however textually login on my
system.

Plz suggest me to get the lost GUI(X server) back on
my screen...
Thnx,
Kumar Gaurav.