Ati rage 128, font problem

Hello

I installed Suse 9 (mandrake 9.2, 9.1) and by starting KDE or GNOME my
fonts were huge. I found, that the config files for setting the size of
fonts are in /home/user/.kde/share/config... / kdeglobals. There were the
sizes of fonts normal (about 10-13). But after restarting X it was the
same. That was on my computer, where i have ati rage xpert 99 (or 2000)
wiht 16MB memory. Then i took the same linux installation from friends PC,
where he had An 3dfx velocity 100, (and his linux was going well). I run
his system on my pc, Yast recognized my new hardware (graphic card...) and
set it. After that KDE started and the fonts were again huge (size about 50-
100)
I found out, that on mandrake 9.1 (dont know what version of Xfree is
there), but there were not all font huge, just in some programs, like
Openoffice...
Could you please help mi, how can i solve this problem?
thanks a lot

peter

Viete, Äo VÃs dnes ÄakÃ? Pozrite si Horoskop.
http://horoskop.zoznam.sk