problem loggin in using graphic mode

Hi,

I'm not sure wat I have done to cause this. I use to login using graphic mode at level 5 but after one time when i insert a floppy and tried reading a file which hangs my pc.. i can't login to graphic mode again which simply hangs there.

I have to reboot my pc and change to boot from level 3 which is successful. but when i try to change to graphic mode again using either X, startx or telinit 5, it will goes into a blank screen. I have attached the  log file for your reference. Please advise.

Thanks

Capital One Classic Mastercard 60 second response online. Get it now AOL users go here