mga device driver and dga support with vmware.

I once was able to run NVIDIA in full screen with dga with no problems,
however now when I attempt to do so with the mga drivers, I am having
difficulty.  I am able to put vmware in full screen however the screen
is all fuzzy and messed up.  I am wondering if anyone else has
experienced something like this, and would know a solution.  Does the
mga drivers for the mga 200 support dga mode??

Thanx in advance

Terry