Linux Laptop Xfree 4.3.0.1

	Hello. Im setting up Linux from Scratch on a Compaq 12XL300 laptop . My issue is when I run X, it insists on going out the external monitor port, to detect for monitors. If I have a monitor plugged in, it initializes my lcd no problem, and everything works. But if no monitor is plugged in, then the lcd never comes up, at all. I have looked into this laptops bios, and there is no function key or option in the bios to disable the external vga port. I was hoping if there is a way to tell XFree86 not to do that kind of detection. Ive tried after hours many options, including from basic single mode configurations, to dual heads, and had the same result. Also de options NoDDC, and int_disp. Please help!! Thank you

Robert Cariaga