KDM dies with signal 11

I'm not sure if I should report this here, but I experience some problems with
KDM. I don't know if this is the right place to go, but it was mentioned in
the xdm.log file to report it here.

Lately I very often have the problem, that KDM dies when I log out after a
session. The only things I changed inbetween is that I installed VMWare
4.0.5.6030 but I'm not sure if this is the cause, because now it also dies
when I don't use vmware. I'm not sure if it is related to the screenblanker or
OpenGL in general. It seems that this mostly happens after using some
screenblanker. Even looking only into the preview of the control center seems
to suffice. When I do some normal stuff and log out then this doesn't happen.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

--
Gerhard Gruber
Maintainer of