Question about setting up JamPad

I have a question about setting up a JamPad from KB Gear Interactive. In the documentation, it states that all I'd have to do is tell it where my pad is and it should work, but I haven't been able to get anywhere. Currently, the pad is used via the USB 1.1 interface cable that comes with the pad and I'm not quite sure where to locate it under Linux as the only thing that shows it is USBView and the location give from there is confusing at best. Anyone know how I'd get it to work?

TonyX