XFree86 4.3 with Diamond Stealth card

Hi
  I am frustrated. I have tried everything to get XServer configured but
I cannot seem to find the right configuration.
 Description of my system is:
Processor is Pentium Pro S 200 MHz with 32MB memory
OS is FreeBSD 4.9 with XFree86 4.3 (I purchased it in 4 CD set)
Video Card is Diamond Multimedia Stealth 64 DRAM
with 2 MB video Ram and S3 Trio 64 chip
Other numbers on the chip inlcude(I have no idea what they mean)
GACC2
86C764-P
9519  F32753
Here is my problem:
When I try and do a post-install config of Xserver I do not see my
Diamond card listed under the video cards section so I choose S3
or generic VGA. Then under the chipset section I choose my chipset
which is actually S3 Trio 64 so I choose S3 Trio 32/64.
Is my Diamond card supported or not? I get conflicting answers
when I search on the web for answers so I am turning to you for
HELP!! PLEASE!!