Mplayer on Xfbdev

I built the Xfbdev and a cross-compiled mplayer over my palm top. The cross-compiled mplayer can play videos smoothly without the tiny Xserver (Xfbdev). However, the mplayer start to complain my cpu is too slow to play the videos when Xfbdev is running. Any ideas to fix this problem ?

Thanks,

Lai

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s). Please direct any additional queries to: communications@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thank You.