I was having graphics card and monitor compatability trouble while trying to load X, and I could not get it to load out of the console, but now I finnaly got X to stop giving me errors when I try to start it and now it switches out of the console and begins to start up, but now I just get a blue screen with a cursor that looks like an X, the cursor will move around but I cant get in or out of the screen, i have to reboot to get out. Does anyone know how to get everything else to load now that the graphics appear to be ok. When I looked in XFree86.0.log, I dont get any errors, it just says xf86KbdEvents Resource temporaly unavialable for the last line