r128 XVideo bug

	Hello all... I'm new to the list but figured I'd pass along some
information that I found through a rather frustrating experience.  I have built
a VGA-NTSC converter board (NOT a scan converter) for high-quality TV-Out on
any card.  I discovered that the r128 driver does a very strange thing with
XVideo on an interlaced monitor.  It doesn't draw the bottom half of of a video
(played with MythTV or mplayer), but stretches the top to fill the screen.
After much surfing around, I eventually tried the GATOS driver for the same
card.  This does not have the problem.

	Relevent info it:
XFree86 4.3.0 (Latest RedHat9 update)
ATI Rage 128 16 MB AGP card