xFree crashing on Mdk 9.2

Hello!

I have been running mandrake 9.2 for some time without problems, and at
some point my sessions started  crashing unexpectedly.  The kdm.log
report the following errors:

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

I never saw it crash myself, as it always happened while I was away from
the computer.   I tought at some point it was the screensaver, but since
then I used a different screensaver, and itś still crashing once in a
while.

I am including the XFree86.0.log as well as the kdm.log files in case
that could help, and if you need anything else, simply let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Pierre Bilodeau
BML Consultation Inc
Laval, QC, Canada