Re: error message

Okay, Bear with me here,I am a complete newbie..
Why would it do it after running okay for several days?
Wouldn't you have to go in and CHANGE the security for it to kick it back
like that? I really want to know...
t9r10bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Your system security level is set to high to run the X-Window system.