Re: Return-activation behaviour

The Textronics terminals are fairly old but the NCD900 are not that old.
But in an Windows/Exceed configuration everything also works !

It clearly points to an keyboard configuration problem but as the keysims
seem to be fine I would like to know what the function of the keyboard module
is and how it works.

Also I would like to know how I best could test this problem with which tools
?

Regards,

Marcel Stegehuis

How old are the terminals for the "old" situation? I (am not a Motif
expert) seem to recall that originally Motif (1.1?)  would allow this, but
newer Motif (1.2?) changed this.  It was an FAQ several years ago.

> In the old situati
>n where there is no Linux X-terminal but five seperate
> X-Terminals (NCD900 or Textronics) everything works fine.
>
> Keysymbols seem to be OK.
>
> Has anyone an idea what is going wrong
>
> or
>
> does anybody know how I should debug the sys
>em to find the problem/solution
> ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Marcel Stegehuis