PROBLEM IN X11R6

hello,
       I am Sudarsan.I tried for TAMIL LANGUAGE phonetic keyboard support in Linux(X11R6).But Linux does not  support phonetic keyboard layouts.

By this what i mean is
     k+u="190" //character equivalent to 190 will be displayed.

and if u is pressed again now it becomes

     k+u+u="200"//character for 190 will be erased and character for 200 will be displayed.

so above process needs some memory to store the previous character.

The current character displayed depends on the previous character and the current key pressed.

Not only TAMIL language all other indian language also has the same problem.

Now i created a parse rule for it.

I am in the process of writing a C program for it.

I want to integrate this program in to the existing X11R6.

can any one tell me how to do that?and the documents that i have to read for  it.

regards,
sudarsan.