xfree86 embedded ARM question

Dear Sir or Madam,
We are building a J2SE on our ARM (Samsung S3C2410 )
system, where the Linux version is MiziLinux.

Having already installed the J2SE for ARM into the
system, we discovered that a X Window Server is needed
to show images when running a JAVA application.

We tried XFree86, but found it is very difficult to
write the config file, the 'XF86Config'. The problem
is that we don't know how to config the display device
and the driver items. The related section of the
'XF86Config' on Redhat 9.0 is like the following:
... ...
Section "Monitor"
Identifier "Monitor0"
VendorName "Monitor Vendor"
ModelName "MAG 770PF"
DisplaySize 320 240
HorizSync 30.0 - 70.0
VertRefresh 50.0 - 160.0
Option "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Device"
Identifier "Videocard0"
Driver "i810"
VendorName "Videocard vendor"
BoardName "Intel 845"
VideoRam 16384
EndSection

Section "Screen"
Identifier "Screen0"
Device "Videocard0"
Monitor "Monitor0"
DefaultDepth 24
SubSection "Display"
Depth 24
Modes "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
EndSubSection
EndSection
... ...

But for the CPU, ARM S3C2410, the displayer device is
a build-in hardware component, therefore, there is no
display card at all.

Any body has the experience of writing such a config
file?

Yours Faithfully