Fatal Server Error: No screens found (K12LTSP, Xfree86)

 I am a teacher at Leto High School in Tampa, Florida. Today I installed K12LTSP3.1.2 on a test computer and attempted a network boot of a thin client computer, but it failed. I have no idea how to fix it. As instructed on the error screen, I have attached the xfree log files that I found.
I am a Linux newbie, but am interested in using opensource solutions in our school. Money is very hard to come by!
 Please help me, if you can. Thank you.

Eric Isaac, Computer Electronics Instructor, Leto High School

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.