Re: xwindows problem with linux

This is a VFAQ (Very Frequently Asked Question).  There is something
wrong with your font server (xfs).  It needs to either be restarted, or
the problem causing it not to start must be located and fixed.

To all: Why doesn't Red Hat configure the X server to look for a basic
set of fonts via the filesystem instead of xfs, and only go to xfs for
other fonts besides the ones necessary to start the server?  It seems
they are not taking advantage of the fact that the dependency on xfs was
removed in XFree86 4.x.