help needed

Hi there,

I am a new to linux and trying to install red hat 7.3 on my system. every thing works fine till the last moment of installation when the installer asks for the make of the monitor. this monitor of mine is not listed in the supported monitors so i take the default values and move on. but the moment i click on the test settings button everything freezes and i get a black screen. i tried changing the resolution and frequency range setting many times but every time this happens and i am not able to install it successfully. if any one out there encountered this problem before pls help out  on this one

regards

Bipin