Dual head display on Radeon 9800pro under FreeBSD

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a dual headed display running on FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE.
My hardware is as follows:
Samsung SyncMaster 171sTFT plugged into the DVI port using a converter
Iiyama Vision Master Pro 410

The CRT is in the center of my desk, and the Samsung TFT is to the right
of that. I want the leftmost monitor (the CRT) to be the primary screen.

Under Windows, the Iiyama is the first screen and the Samsung is the
second screen. This is how I want it to be.

I've finally got an extended desktop setup running under XFree86, but
still have one problem that I cannot resolve - Namely that my monitors
are the wrong way around.

When I startx from the command line, XFree86 starts, and my application
run from my .xinitrc (ssh-add) appears on the TFT monitor. The mouse is
also on this monitor.

I want this app and the mouse to appear on the CRT if at all possible. I
would like the CRT to be the primary monitor with the TFT as secondary.

If anyone could shed some light on how to do this, I would be most
greatful. I've tried switching card1 and card0, and also monitor1 and
monitor0 around in my XF86Config file but this doesn't seem to help.

My config file can be found at
http://www.penguinpowered.org/wayne/XF86Config

Thanks in advance,

--
Wayne Pascoe
If you hurt her, I'll hunt you down and kill