Multihead System with 2 Radeon 9100s

You might want to try with the radeon driver from cvs.  some fixes for
problems with multiple cards went in a while back.

Alex

--------------------

Hello,
	I've been having trouble getting the stock XFree86 radeon drivers to
work
with multiple cards.  I'm using 2 Radeon 9100 PCI video cards, one
monitor
each for an Xinerama setup, or at least I'm trying to.  The driver
works fine
as long as X is only dealing with one card, but as soon as I try to get
it to
use two it aborts.  As you can see from the log, I actually have 4 of
these
cards (all PCI) that I want to use ultimately in a 4 head display.  The

config is set up for two right now.  I suspect that it's probably a
build
option I'm missing.

The other two cards incidently are also on bus 7, devices 6 & 7.  I can
use
any of the four cards as long as references to the other three are
commented
out.

Thanks,
	Tim Mathews