Matrox G450

Hi,

I'am using a Matrox G450 and my onboard Graphic-Controller Intel 82810E with the X-Server 4.3 on my SuSE 9.0 System. I've attached 3 monitors to these controllers. Now I have the problem, that one of the two monitors, which are connected to the Matrox Card shows no picture.
If I use the command "sax2 -r" I can configure all three monitors correctly and work with them afterwards. But after a reboot, the same problem appears. One monitor keeps dark. If I try to configure them just with sax without the -r option, two monitors are showing some text, which says "configuring on monitor 1" or something like that, but that seems to be that monitore, that keeps dark.
This problem didn't appear while I was using SuSE 8.0 and it's X-Server Version.
Some solutions?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dirk Spiekermann

NETSIDE ONLINE SERVICE technische Abteilung

Tel.: 02562 / 93 98 0
Fax: 02562 / 93 98 11

http://www.netside.de
mailto: ds@xxxxxxxxxx