Syncmaster 763mb and interference

I am currently experiencing problems with Linux and my Syncmaster 763mb. The monitor was auto detected and i believe the monitor frequency isn't set correct. Every time a light, or my laser printer is cut on the is slight but noticable flickering in the left side. I know there is nothing wrong with the monitor since it has worked just fine with Windows on the same system. So therefore I am trying to work with SamSung and with the Xfree86 people to figure out what could be causing this and what could be done to fix it. Could you please forward this to the Engineers. I believe that Xwindows isn't correctly detecting the monitor frequencies and it is off some what which makes it vulnable to external interference.
I have attached my XF86Config file, maybe that will help you see what the settings are for it.

Thanks
Ed Wagner