TFT Lcd 5.6" Screen trident 9685 tv-out...

Hello all,

I am trying to use an TFT Lcd 5.6" screen on my computer with a trident 9685
tv-out 4mb pci card. When i use the vga port on a regular 15" sansung
monitor, xfree works very well with a 640x480 resolution, but when i try to
use the tv-out ntsc port of the camera, swiching the jumper on the graphic
card, that allow the card to boot from the tv-out port the linux console
works well on the Lcd screen but when i issue an startx, i get some refresh
sync errors, and the image shakes a lot. Using win98 and the trident driver,
i can use the tv-out feature with no problem on 640x480 resolution, only on
xfree it is not working, so i think it may be a xfree configuration problem.
My XF86Config-4 file is set to use 16bit color, 640x480 resolution and the
monitor section is set to 31.5 horizontal refresh rate and 50-70 vertical
refresh rate. I found some information to use a modeline "640x480i" 14.61
line on the XF86Config-4 file, but when i type this line, xfree don't even
start. So can someone help me. I don't want to use windows on this machine at
all. Tanks a lot.

Cyro
Brazil