Mouse pointer get crazy or/and stop responding

Hello all,
I am using XFree86 4.3.0 on slackware linux 9.1 default installation.
Mouse sometimes get crazy when i move it, it performs right clicks when I don't
want, it moves, and go to the top right of the screen.
Sometimes it stops moving and responding to my commands and i have to restart X
server to get it work again.
I redirected error logs for startx and this is what i got:

QPainter::killPStack: non-empty save/restore stack when end() was called

this message is shown every time i try to move the mouse and the cursor is
blocked in the right corner of the screen..

Protocol in XF86Config is set to Auto, I tried also IntelliMouse (i have a PS/2
M$ intellimouse) but the problem persists...

Teo